|Home||» Products||» Skin Care Products||» Foot Cream|
Urea causes hard dry skin cells to unpack and expose their water binding sites, thus enabling the cells to absorb and retain additional moisture.
Scientists call urea a true humectant because it is an important component of the body's NMF-Natural Moisturizing Factor.
- For dry, cracked or calloused foot skin
- Urea and lactic acid act as powerful humectants
- Menthol and Allantoin act as antiseptics
- Cyclomethicone acts as a skin conditioner
- Petroleum jelly and liquid paraffin act as lubricants.